Attorney Answering Service Customer Service Representative Wanted
**Not a sales position**
Home based independent contractor wanted to handle Customer Service for fast growing marketing company providing Attorney Answering Service (“AAS”) services.
Provide personalized, phone & email-based customer service for our clients located throughout the US. Our clients are all attorneys and they avail our “AAS” (where we essentially take over their phones).
On an ongoing basis, you will need to:
- On-board New clients from start to finish, aid them in getting set up for their service, and work with the client and our technical team to ensure a seamless transition
- Identify any areas of the service that need to be fixed or improved
- Act as the liaison between the technical department and the attorney customer for tech and services related issues
- Detect any trends and patterns you are noticing for troubleshooting issues, common customer complaints and pain points, etc. (this is a new service and we will be relying a lot on you, the CSR, to detect and relay this critical data to us)
- Attend weekly meetings with the “AAS” team to discuss updates, problems, and ideas pertaining to the service
The starting pay is $17 per hour, paid each week through ACH deposit. At 60 days, your performance will be reviewed. If you pass the review, you will be raised to $18 per hour. After 90 days you will have another review, in which you will be raised to $20 per hour.
Does this describe you?
- You have had a great track record of success and want to be recognized for your contributions.
- You want to be part of a high-energy, fast-growing team that provides quality products and services people actually want.
- You are a hard worker and are willing to put in the time, effort and energy it takes to make your projects a success.
- You are coachable, willing to learn and want to grow in your position, as well as taking direction with a positive attitude.
- You bring ideas to the table. You not only follow plans currently in place, but can provide new ideas and outlook.
- You are disciplined enough to work out of your own home. It can be challenging to work from home…so much freedom, so many distractions but you are self-disciplined enough to do so successfully.
If you think you are this type of person, we are looking for you.
- Onboard new clients (Intake Process)
- Establish client goals and go over services in contract that they can expect to receive
- Aid clients in key set-up instructions (such as transferring their phone lines over to our service)
- Suggest additional service offerings to help them improve their marketing
- Forward any support requests / complaints / items needing attention so our support team can resolve these as quickly as possible
- For clients that are difficult to get in contact with, use a series of voicemails and emails to maximize the chances that the client will engage in a monthly overview call
- Be the primary account manager for customers
- Quickly report any problems with any service when detected
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure continued customer loyalty
- Be on the lookout for ways to improve our products and services
- Answer and return client phone inquiries
- Look for ways to improve client retention
- Identify trends in customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction
- Perform other duties as assigned
- You must have your own computer, internet access, phone, and a quiet place to make calls.
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel and Word, using Gmail, sending attachments, navigating to websites, making Google searches. Able to use Google drive as well.
- Experience with RingCentral and Zoho CRM is a plus, but not required.
- Must be available part time to provide customer support around 20 hours a week (at first and later to expand your hours over time), between Monday and Friday, from 9:00AM-5:00PM Central Time. Clients are all over the United States (pacific, mountain, central and eastern time zones).
- Nights and weekends are not required nor anticipated.
- Being reasonably “tech savvy” is a must
- Must have passionate and personal voice
- Must be a great communicator both written and verbal
- A highly results oriented, articulate, decisive, self-starter who energizes people around him/her.
- Ability to meet deadlines is essential
- You will be remote and will be responsible for your own work environment, reporting, and have a strong work ethic with the ability to self-motivate.
- Successfully complete screening process.
Important: Before you email to respond for this position…
Our company provides done-for-you Answering Services for Bankruptcy, Criminal Defense, DUI, Personal Injury, and Divorce attorneys. If you do not like lawyers or believe that they represent only guilty or bad people, please DO NOT apply.
Our clients are good people who help others that are in serious legal situations, and we recognize them as providing an extremely valuable service. You must feel similarly.
To apply, respond via email to email@example.com using this subject line:
CSR for attorneys
**If you don’t respond using this subject line, your reply will be ignored, as it shows that you didn’t read this ad in its entirety.**
In your reply, please include the following:
- Why you feel you would be a great fit for the position
- Your time zone
- Attach a short, recorded message to your email. Find a magazine or article online and read the first 5 sentences aloud so we can gauge your speaking voice.
- Please ensure your recording is an MP3 or other common audio file type.
- Attach a copy of your resume