My name is Richard Jacobs, and I’ve discovered quite a bit about the plight of solo practitioners and small, 2-5 attorney firms like yours these past 14 years.
I’ve come to understand the unique challenges in marketing ethically and effectively that attorneys face because I have:
- Helped over 250 attorneys author their own practice area book and become the ‘implied expert’ in their practice area
- Helped hundreds of attorneys successfully navigate Google’s search algorithm changes, growing their websites from 2 potential clients calling a month to 4+ calls per DAY for some clients.
- Interviewed and promoted over 1200 attorneys nationwide, in practice areas such as:
- DUI / DWI
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense
- Auto Accidents
- Social Security Disability
- Slip & Falls (Premises Liability)
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning / Probate
- Wage and Hour Claims
- Expungements / Post Conviction Relief
Richard is the author of 6 books published on Amazon, Kindle and Audible.com
Lawyer's Guide To (Virtual) Initial Consults And E-Signed Retainers
Before we dive into the content, I’m going to share a bit of my story with...
Secrets of Attorney Marketing Law School Dares Not Teach – 3rd edition
The third type of person takes their time to decide, needing to: pray...
The Attorney Authority Reboot
Richard Jacobs specializes in helping attorneys break free from 70...
12 Powerful Principles of Prosperous Law Firms
This book is dedicated to the solo and small law firms I’ve worked with, and the ones I have yet to work...
“But I Only Had 2 Beers!”
Over 26 DUI lawyers were interviewed to create the material for this insightful look into the truth about Drunk Driving...
Ultimate Guide to Local Business Marketing (Ultimate Series)
Google AdWords looks easy but proves to be hard. Local business...
Secrets of Attorney Marketing Law School Dares Not Teach – 2nd edition
Here’s what has NOT changed: Clients still need legal help. They still...
Secrets of Attorney Marketing Law School Dares Not Teach – 1st edition
Right off the bat, I have a confession to make. I didn't write a single...
Richard is available for speaking engagements on direct marketing for attorneys and has recently spoken at the following legal conferences:
- PILMMA (Personal Injury Lawyers Marketing & Management Association)
- Las Vegas DUI Summit – Private event for DUI attorneys
- New York Boutique Lawyers Association
- Perry Marshall & Associates Marketing Academy (Marina Del Rey, CA)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)